ARCO Solution for Logistics and Manufacturing
Manufacturers, Distributors and Logistics companies are challenged by changing client demographics, personnel management, and increasing competitive pressure. This has made it imperative for executives to have reliable online access to on-demand inventory and business intelligence.
However, the underlying technology is constantly evolving and threatens to take focus from the work that helps you maintain loyal clients. ARCO provides the visibility and control you need to stay ahead of your competition and maximizing operational efficiency with lower, more predictable costs.
ARCO provides a comprehensive set of Technology and Cyber-Security Services tailored specifically for Logistics and Manufacturing including:
- A custom Cyber-Security Strategy to ensure you are protected against the persistent, polymorphic threats in our cyber-world today.
- IT Infrastructure, network, and employee behavior Security Assessments
- Policy Definition inclusive of ISO27k and best in class cyber-security practices and policies
- Ongoing Compliance Audits
- Risk and issue resolutions
- Dedicated, Unified Threat Management Services to defend your practice 24x7x365
- Dedicated IT Services for all of your infrastructure, network, devices, general needs and ongoing support.
- Daily, proactive activity to ensure your network and computers are supporting your business
- Staffed and available, 24x7, technology support team for immediate problem resolution
- Purchasing, installation, configuration, maintenance and consultative services.
- Co-managed Technology Support for practices with an IT staff or IT lead to augment their expertise and help them provider greater service through our specialized expertise as well as to coordinate and oversee problem resolution on practice management and imaging technologies
- Manufacturing and Logistics Business Continuity Services protect and secure storage and recovery of your firm’s critical information, client records and all data within your environment.
ARCO’s Office in the Cloud delivers essential IT services that reduce expenses and ease management while delivering robust, secure communication and collaboration tools for working together internally and partnering up and down the supply chain.
Audited security controls including SOC 2 Type II
Mobile device management to protect data wherever it is accessed
Admin tools to streamline IT management and security
Reliability and support with a 99.999% uptime guarantee
Our Collaboration + Hosted Contact Center plan includes integrated cloud-based communication and collaboration services that are game changers for operational efficiency. They are accessible anytime, anywhere – from PCs, tablets and mobile devices. Proprietary data is secure with strong encryption and access controls. ARCO services come with a 99.999% uptime SLA and 24/7 phone support with typical hold times of less than 60 seconds.
Start With Our Collaboration + Hosted Pbx Plan
Our Collaboration + Hosted PBX plan makes project workers more productive with essential IT services for email, voice and file sharing.
Provide business-grade, fully mobile email, calendar and contacts with unlimited mail storage to all project staff, so the team stays connected and productive.
Experience enterprise-grade phone service with conference calling and automatic call forwarding. Use the softphone mobile app to dial from a mobile device as if you were sitting at your desk.
Tools that help you eliminate spam and viruses before they reach your users’ inboxes. Includes advanced spam and virus protection, company-wide white and black lists, and 24/7 threat monitoring.
Instantly convert a chat into a conversation or video for richer, more productive project discussions. Share screens to collaborate quickly on proposals.
Share designs, specifications, change orders and project documents more easily with secure access and file sharing from any device, anywhere. Get at-rest and in-transit encryption with strict controls over file access. Capacity of 10GB per user pooled across all users.
Create a single point of access for your web apps, including scheduling and project management services with 2-Factor Authentication, the strongest industry-standard authentication protocol. Simplify access and support for your users and administrators to save time and boost productivity.
Make sure your doctors and staff can recover quickly from hard drive failures and lost or stolen laptops.
Gives admins full control over data that’s stored in a user’s Outlook client—including locally stored data that doesn’t get uploaded to the Exchange server.
Add These Services To Enhance Your Solution
Get the latest version of Microsoft? Office, powered by Microsoft Office 365? and backed by our Worry-Free Experience?. Get your essential productivity tools, Word?, Excel?, PowerPoint?, and Outlook? from the same provider that delivers your email, phones and other key services—with just one bill.
Unlimited storage and tamper-proof retention of all sent and received emails, including attachments makes it easy to protect IP and all project correspondences. Easy to search and greatly simplifies eDiscovery.
Most applications that run on your on-premises server will run on Cloud Server. The most popular business applications include QuickBooks, Sage/Peachtree, Microsoft Project, CRM software, and many more. You get our 99.999% uptime SLA, and out of the business of maintaining servers.
Security And Reliability That Goes Above And Beyond The Competition
- Geographically distributed datacenters architected to ensure availability in the event of service disruption.
- Covers all aspects of security, including log and event monitoring, incident response, managing intrusion prevention systems (both host and network), perimeter defense, service and architecture testing, and source code reviews.
- Centralized control over users and services and granular configurability.
- Admins can quickly provision, de-provision and configure security controls, and also delegate setup and management to non-specialized staff.
- Single sign-on technology that comes with all ARCO applications safeguards sensitive financial and customer data and web-based applications.
- Protect data wherever it is accessed.
- Includes mobile security controls and policy enforcement for the admin including remote wipe for employees with mobile devices.
- With ARCO’s 99.999% uptime guarantee, you can access your cloud services when needed, staying connected and productive.
- Receive 24/7 phone and chat support any time you need expert help.